Friday, March 28, 2008

Bags/Purses






Yay! I am excited to announce that I am now offering customized bags and purses with your personal images on them as add-on's to my portrait packages. As some of you know, I personally carry one with my children's pictures on it and I LOVE it! People stop me all of the time to give me compliments on it and ask about it. The bags/purses come in many sizes and styles and they are very well made. They come in as small as a pouch or cosmetic bag size and all the way up to a diaper bag size. These make great gifts! What parent or grandparent wouldn't be proud to carry around a purse or bag with their children or grandchildrens photo on it? Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions about them. Above are a few of the styles that are offered.

0 comments: